With noteworthy topical and internal benefits, Black Pepper essential oil can be used to add spice and sharpness when cooking or to ward off seasonal and environmental threats.
ITEM NO. 3611
ITEM 5 ml
- Provides antioxidant support*
- Supports healthy circulation*
- Aids digestion*
- Enhances food flavour
Soothes anxious feelings*
Hot, sharp, fruity, spicy
Black Pepper is best known as a common cooking spice that enhances the flavour of foods, but its internal and topical benefits are equally noteworthy. This essential oil is high in monoterpenes and sesquiterpenes, known for their antioxidant activity* and ability to help ward off environmental and seasonal threats. Black Pepper essential oil promotes healthy circulation,* but should be used with caution when applied topically due to its strong warming sensation. It can also help with the digestion of foods, making it an ideal oil to cook with and enjoy both for its flavour and internal benefits.*
- Create a warming, soothing massage by combining one to two drops with Fractionated Coconut Oil.
- Diffuse or inhale directly to soothe anxious feelings.
- Take one to two drops in veggie caps daily when seasonal threats are high.*
- Add to meats, soups, entrees, and salads to enhance food flavour and aid digestion.*
Directions for Use
Diffusion: Use three to four drops in the diffuser of choice.
Internal use: Dilute one drop in 4 fl. oz. of liquid.
Topical use: Apply one to two drops to the desired area. Dilute with Fractionated Coconut Oil to minimize any skin sensitivity.
Possible skin sensitivity. Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas.