While it is frequently used for cooking, Rosemary has long been revered by many cultures for its internal benefits and energizing scent.
ITEM NO. 3626
ITEM 15 ml
- Supports healthy digestion*
- Supports healthy respiratory function*
- Helps reduce nervous tension and occasional fatigue*
Rosemary is an aromatic, evergreen shrub whose leaves are frequently used to flavour foods such as stuffings, pork, roast lamb, chicken, and turkey. Along with its culinary applications, Rosemary has many benefits. Rosemary supports healthy digestion* and internal organ function.* Long revered by experts, Rosemary was considered sacred by the ancient Greek, Roman, Egyptian, and Hebrew cultures. Rosemary’s herbaceous and energizing scent is frequently used in aromatherapy. Taken internally, it helps to reduce nervous tension and occasional fatigue.*
- Diffuse while studying to maintain concentration.
- Take internally to help reduce nervous tension and occasional fatigue.*
- Add 1–2 drops of Rosemary essential oil to meats and favourite entrées for flavouring and to support healthy digestion.*
Directions for Use
Diffusion: Use three to four drops in the diffuser of choice.
Internal use: Dilute one drop in 4 fl. oz. of liquid.
Topical use: Apply one to two drops to desired area. Dilute with a carrier oil to minimize any skin sensitivity. See additional cautions below. .
Possible skin sensitivity. Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas.
Another essential oil you might be interested in: Black Pepper Essential Oil